HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYF! [:
This ass, got an Argentina jersey, and wore it to irritate me ytd. Thanks alot ar. Wait till i got my Man utd one. I WONT LOSE OUT TO YOU! NEVER. :DD
Well, i feel stupid reading at some people's blog ytd, shant rant at it anymore. What can i say? Jealousy at work. HAHA. Who's fault? Definitely not anybody's, how about you?
Sometimes, i really miss the old days, when i actually spend time with my 6 other girlfriends (dawn they all, fyi.). Well, everybody is equal. Fight do break out sometimes, but its settled fast. (: I shall spend more time with you guys!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
This ass, got an Argentina jersey, and wore it to irritate me ytd. Thanks alot ar. Wait till i got my Man utd one. I WONT LOSE OUT TO YOU! NEVER. :DD
Well, i feel stupid reading at some people's blog ytd, shant rant at it anymore. What can i say? Jealousy at work. HAHA. Who's fault? Definitely not anybody's, how about you?
Sometimes, i really miss the old days, when i actually spend time with my 6 other girlfriends (dawn they all, fyi.). Well, everybody is equal. Fight do break out sometimes, but its settled fast. (: I shall spend more time with you guys!
I LOVE YOU ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment